Friday, 3 November 2006

Come Clean

Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no life
I defy

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin

'Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Then always staying in
Feel the wind

I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming...

Let's go back
Back to the beginning

...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

看完了梦回大清, 中间无数次拿来和步步惊心做比较. 但是看到结局, 却觉得这些比较都是多余的. 尽管很多设置雷同, 但终究是不同的. 一个让人心痛到底, 一个是略带伤痛, 但却可以带着幸福笑容的甜蜜.

"男人的事儿咱们女人不懂,都说兄弟如手足,妻子如衣服,这衣服不穿也罢了,女人对他们而言,也不过如此,是不是?"四福晋面带笑意却目光炯然地看住了我,我用手指揉了揉耳边的翡翠坠子,若有所思地说:"是呀,所以我早就决定做胤祥的裤子了。"

"什么……"四福晋一愣,不明所以地看着我。我呵呵一笑:"衣服可以不穿,裤子总不能不穿吧。"


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

以前的鸣海老师, 和现在是截然不同的. 即使是只看到照片的孩子们也分辨的出.
即使被柚香取走了"一辈子分量的爱", 仍然留在了憎恨的学校, 守护对柚香的承诺, 守护着柚香的蜜柑

对你的心意, 我这一生都不可能回应了.

就算这之后我的未来全部都奉献给你, 我也在所不惜. 破灭的脚步声, 一点都不可怕...


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
即使付出生命也无所谓, 一生也不求回报的守候, 是不是只有在小说和漫画中才会出现的呢

5 comments:

  1. 这是谁唱地 ...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilary duff 金发美女

    ReplyDelete
  3. ┴┬┴┬ / ̄\_/ ̄\┬┴┬┴▏  ▏▔▔▔▔\ ┴┬┴/\ /      ﹨ ┬┴∕       /   ) ┴┬▏超级无敌巨神踩! ●  ▏ ┬┴▏           ▔█ Fighting! ┴◢██◣      /\__/ ┬█████◣       /    ┴█████████████◣  ◢██████████████▆▄ █◤◢██◣◥█████████◤\   ◥◢████ ████████◤   \ ┴█████ ██████◤      ﹨ ┬│   │ █████◤        ▏ ┴│   │               ▏ ┬∕   ∕    /▔▔▔\     ∕ *∕___/﹨   ∕      \  /\ ┴┬┴┬┴┬┴ \___\     ﹨/▔\﹨/▔\ ▲△▲▲╓╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥\   ∕  /▔﹨ i like your name,hehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. jump into the yellow river.haha.

    ReplyDelete