今天去他们在city的那间office, 发现就在CPA考点前面的大草地旁边.
office里没别人在, 过了没一会儿, 方指导也出门了. 临走前丢给我20块钱吃午饭. 他走后, 乱糟糟的办公室里就剩我自己, 转转看他们放了什么吃的喝的在角落里, 偷一块饼干, 掏出palm看昨天找的哈里波特与凤凰令. 偶尔做做方指导交给的任务.
今天的任务是, 改程序和整理帐目. 程序和上次差不多, 2分钟左右就改好了. 大部分时间在和那个无线的键盘做斗争. 我猜他们公司都放假了, 要不是insurance快过期, 我也不着急. 努俩礼拜, 赶紧把它弄完.
明后天打工不用早起, 真开心. 还都关店, 希望能有好吃的muffin剩下...
上周要的tassie小册子来了, 我要了两本, 来了一本, 可不是我要的两本中的任何一本... 这本是葡萄酒和高级旅店的, 一点用都没有...
记着带咸味的啊!
ReplyDeletehi there getting back to ya on tasmania很多人说去个10天就够了,但我觉得最起码也要两个星期。如果你是摄影或者是户外发烧友我想你都不会失望。我觉得要想领略 tasmania 自驾车是肯定的了,4wd倒没必要因为路况都很好. tasmania 的路分 a b c 三级,c 级是需要4wd的,如果下大学的华任何道路都会变成 4wd only. i have driven my heavily lowered honda civic on C grade roads, so i dont think you need to worry too much about getting 4wd. 不过呢,如果下雪的时候要小心,很容易出事故,有时候搞不好轮子也可能陷在雪里。 i think the only place that is not too exciting is Queenstown, very small town thats known for the moon surface landscape which transplates to rocky emptiness. There is a Chinese restaurant in town ran by this lonely chinese dude, the food is shit and i couldnt stop feeling sorry for the guy, you know all alone with no family or anyone to care about. If you are a hiker, cradle mountain is your dream. There is an easy board walk that is supposed to take 2-3 hours return and other day, week and month long tracks. I was there last July and it was snowing like you wouldnt believe, the board walk to me 4 hours the snow was knee deep, however at the end of the walk there is a beautiful lake and thats where all the hardcore hikers record their route and start their hike. If you are not experienced dont even try to track during winter, take the board walk if you got full gore tex gear. I didnt... and once my foot got wet and my toes starts feeling numb its not nice. Sorry I don’t have any photos to show, coz I had a problem with my nikkor that I only realised when I got my photo…. But trust me you will need all the films you can get and all the storage if you are digitalised. There is too much to be said and I don’t know what specifics you need to know. 如果你愿意可以加我,我们可以在网上聊。我叫可可
ReplyDelete都是这样子d,咱上次要了悉尼的,也给我寄来高级酒店目录。立即晕倒。后来还是要自己走进info centre去拿,可是我那时人已经到悉尼拉,只好边走边看。不爽。
ReplyDelete